Renaissance Wax - 65 ml
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
Use what we use to prep, maintain, and protect every ZW pry bar that we sell... Or you can read all that stuff below. It works, and it's AWESOME!
Lifts oil, dirt and the murky accretions of other polishes. The surface detail remains crystal clear through unlimited applications of this translucent wax.
- Removes previous wax build-up
- Reveals fine detail & wood grain
- Non-staining, non-abrasive
RESTORES AND ENHANCES
Revitalizes and returns your objects to pristine condition. Renaissance Wax buffs easily to a hard, transparent finish that will not discolor.
- Renews fading colors and “tired finishes”
- Retains matte finish when unpolished
- Buffs to a high gloss
- Reduces shine of new picture varnish
POLISHES AND PROTECTS
Guards your precious pieces against the damaging effects of humidity, heat, dust, environmental destruction, aging and ordinary wear.
Renaissance Wax provides a barrier against fingerprints and the devastation of water, wine, alcohol and other spills. Due to its high moisture resistance, it forms a durable, lustrous protective coating.
- Prevents tarnish, corrosion and “bloom”
- Remains completely waterproof
- Retards weathering on exteriors and objects exposed to climatic abrasion.
A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY… AND LASTS A LONG TIME
Excellent spread-ability and indefinite shelf life make Renaissance Wax economical and convenient, even for very large objects and infrequent use. A small dab goes a long way, unlike most waxes that need generous application. Use a minimal amount of Renaissance Wax, rub lightly and buff.
The long-lasting preservation reduces the need for frequent maintenance.
- Airtight container keeps wax in perfect condition
- Easy to spread, no caking or drying out
- Indefinite shelf life
- No “polish” smell
- No added fragrance to endanger material